A Few More Mission Statements



Beverly @The Frontier Farm: I have a 5 paragraph (short ones!) misson statement for my role as a believer, wife, mother, homemaker and teacher - the one for homemaker includes my health misson. It says "As a homemaker I will live my life creatively, simply, healthy, work with my hands, mind my own affairs and give glory to God in all I do and say. I will work on nurturing and caring for myself so I can care for those entrusted to me. I will work on making our home a peaceful place full of love, laughter, and learning."
Erin (The Classical Couponer) Appearance is not my motivation, that is just a perk. I want to be healthy so I can enjoy my kids and grand kids.
Christi: My mission in this healthy living journey is to honor the Lord in the care of my and my families bodies, His temple. I know that our days are numbered and nothing we can do will extend our time here, but my intention is to live a vibrant and healthy life and use that health and energy in His service. I also want to teach my children basic healthy living concepts to help them as they grow and leave into their own lives with Him.



Now may the God of peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:23